Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're LIVE from Nashville!

Well, not really LIVE, but it is our first real video post!! For my birthday last week, David got me a Flip with 120 minutes of HD video!!! I was so excited and can't wait to use it to film all of Beano's adorable little moments. I'm not much of a video camera kind of person, but this I can and hopefully WILL use. I can't wait to share videos of him in the future, but for now, here's a tour of the nursery.




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww I loved the videos!! His closet has more clothes than mine! :-) Hope you are feeling alright! I'm waiting (im)patiently. Love you!

AquariumCreature said...

Loved the tour...I think I will drop by tomorrow to get a "personal" tour of the nursery...And I DOUBT that Baby Fish has more clothes than Aunt Jamie....