To say our patience is being tested right now is quite the understatement. Beano is already testing our patience and proving that we have absolutely zero control. For you that are already parents, I know you know that.
In the meantime, we are trying to enjoy a lot of quality time together--watching movies, catching basketball games, taking walks, enjoying dinner out of the house and getting good night's rest. Oddly enough, I am sleeping relatively well, which is a nice blessing amongst the anxiety. It certainly helps to not be going in to work right now as I officially started maternity leave. Getting myself ready for public viewing is just too much work these days!
It's back to the doctor on Wednesday, assuming this afternoon or tomorrow doesn't bring us a baby. While you wait to see him in person or just in color, here's a picture from last week's 40+ week ultrasound. He's so big and there's such little room, it's not nearly as clear as a 20 week ultrasound. You can pretty much only see one bone or feature at a time! I believe these are profiles of his face with a hand or arm by it. Hopefully we'll get the "whole picture" soon.


1 comment:
It's great that you're able to enjoy this time with just the two of you, although I know you're anxious to make it three of you.
Post a Comment