Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Let Me Out of Here!"

With less than one week from his due date, I would think Beano is trying to scratch, kick and pry his way out EXCEPT for the fact that this is a regular occurrence for the past 3 or so months! Finally caught it on (riveting) video! Now if he'd only find the real escape route!! Hope you can see the action in this short film...

3 comments:

Mom said...

Maybe Beano needs a Garmin to help him find the way out!

Matt and Jennifer said...

LOVE it Kelly! Thanks for sharing that sweet moment. Since I absolutely love being pregnant, you helped me relive that moment of feeling my precious babies. How fun! Enjoy these last few days/weeks of him being so "peaceful" in your belly :)

AquariumCreature said...

FANTASTIC VIDEO!!!! I suppose he could be also considered an "Aquarium Creature"....