
Now that March is officially here, let the Madness begin. Seriously, anytime now Beano. :) I guess in this case, I am getting exactly what I asked for and he seems in no rush to get out March 1st or 2nd at least. :)
Today marks 39 weeks. Only one official week left in this journey and we're still holding on. For all of you that keep asking when you call or keep emailing and texting to see, YES I'M STILL PREGNANT!!! I appreciate your anxiousness and excitement, I'm right there with you, but I PROMISE when Baby Fish begins making his final descent, you will be told. ;) Until then, assume I'm still swollen, gigantic and just trying to breathe.
In the meantime, I'm just trying to look appropriate enough for work in the few articles of clothing that still fit, keep my feet elevated per doctor's orders, enjoy any amount of rest we are currently able to get and day dreaming about how stinkin' cute Beano will be! Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment