I know you must be thinking, Groundhog Day? St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, Kelly...man you are losing it! No, at 41 weeks I definitely feel like it's Groundhog Day. Every day I just keep waking up pregnant, like some bad time warp!
Today marks the start of Week 41. See, if we had been smart, we would have just kept counting up all along and today would be WEEK 41! Instead, our countDOWN stopped last week and each day now just comes and goes with no excitement and nothing new.
So, here's to Week 41! Our doctor won't let us go past this one, so Beano will arrive sometime this week. That's the good news. :) I can't wait to introduce you to our son this week.
I think we both still think he will come, I think.
1 comment:
He will come. I've decided he's either waiting for the date you were due, which was March 18, or he doesn't want to be a winter baby (thanks to Aunt Kasey's research) and is waiting for the first day of spring which is March 20. So take your pick.
Post a Comment