Swim With The Fishes...

Friday, March 12, 2010

No News, No Baby

We just got back from my 40+ week appointment and ultrasound. Yes, I'm home again. We took everything with us in hopes I was either ready or something would be scheduled to keep me there, and yet, I'm home again.

Baby Fish is measuring fairly big, no need to report estimated numbers, but bigger than I'd prefer. However, I'm only 1.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced so the doctor thinks inducing would just create either a long labor or increased risk for c-section. Therefore, we're at least waiting until next Wednesday. I'll go back then for another ultrasound and appointment. Then, we'll at least schedule something for between then and Tuesday, March 23...my 2 week overdue mark.

Needless to say, I'm discouraged mentally and physically exhausted as well. Beano will definitely be grounded when he gets out...no trips in the stroller for at least a week! He better be so stinkin' cute that all can be forgiven.

Pray he comes soon-for our sanity and joy.

Once again, sorry if I don't answer when you call. I just know I have nothing to report and that hardly seems worth reporting. Surely I'll have some news soon...

2 comments:

AquariumCreature said...

Great weekend for watching Basketball....Put your feet up and ENJOY!!!

Matt and Jennifer said...

Anna was "late" too. I know the anxiety. Try to stay positive and let your baby do what he wants. He knows best ;) He's just too cozy!!! Go CATS!