Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Census 2010

For some strange reason I'm abnormally excited about filling out my 2010 census. Last time the census was done, I was a freshman in college and I remember sitting in the lobby of my dorm and having our RD fill it out with us! CRAZY how much has happened in 10 years--college degree, moved, Masters degree, got married, 2 "careers," owned two houses, lots of traveling and now having a baby (I hope) all before April 1, 2010!! This will probably be the most that will happen to me in one decade EVER!

I have been so looking forward to it, David even called me when it came in the mail, knowing how much I would enjoy coming home that day to have it. (I'm nuts, I know!) I've filled it out, partially, but I'm waiting (as always) for our son to arrive to be sure he's included. Can you believe he'll be 10 by the next census? Maybe it won't be my most eventful decade after all!

So, if you haven't already, FILL OUT YOUR 2010 CENSUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I remember thinking the same thing about my 20's. It seems like so much happens in such a short period of time. But, Beano will make your 30's and 40's just as exciting and then come the grandchildren. But the 20's are when the most happens to you personally. I always thought it should have been spread out a little more, but then it's nice that you were able to accomplish all that in your 20's. I've also thought that the retirement years should come in your 20's because you need the free time with everything happening and then work in your 50's and 60's. But, I'm glad for me right now that that's not the case, but wish it were true for your sake. Love you,