Swim With The Fishes...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Day to Vote!

As you can see from the poll on the side, today is the last day to vote on when you think Beano will arrive!! Only 11 of you have voted so far...a little disappointing. So, if you haven't already (or even if you have), VOTE today!
Also, everyone help us pray for NO SNOW so our childbirth class at the hospital doesn't get cancelled this weekend! I've been looking so forward to it and they said if there's any snow, they'll cancel it. :( My odds aren't looking too good.

Finally, in honor of the final day of voting, here's a picture of the cake from my surprise shower given by the Young Alumni Council I work with! VERY CUTE.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

What a great cake!

And who do I need to call to explain that just because there's a little snow on the ground, that doesn't mean everything has to come to a halt! GEEZ-O-PETE!