Swim With The Fishes...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Doctors, Due Dates & Snow Days!

On Friday, I had my 31 week doctor appointment. As always, it was relatively uneventful and definitely efficient. Dr. Oldfield did confirm that Beano seems to be "right on track" and I'm measuring well. His heartbeat was about 120 beats per minute, which is about the slowest it has been, but no worries! Average is anywhere from 120-160 bpm. Our next visit is in 2 weeks, followed by another one in 2 weeks and then it's every week from there on out! That makes it seem like it's going to get here very soon, which I guess it is!

Thursday night and Friday brought snow to Nashville! For most of our readers, this probably isn't a big deal, but to us...it's rare! Everything, of course, shut down in town before we ever got a flurry. However, due to the amount of shade our house gets, it looks like we got a more substantial snow covering than we actually did. Still, anytime we get to see the white stuff, it's worth writing about.










Other information worth noting...yesterday was January 9...2 months from our due date of March 9!! Hang on readers, the next two months should be fun!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You look great Kelly! Hope you are feeling well. You're in the home stretch. Enjoy the next few weeks before you're ridiculously 'done' being preggers and your baby will be here! - Jen

Kasey said...

It was great to see you this weekend. I can't wait for our next meeting, when I get to meet my nephew!