First, we got to attend the Big Brothers Big Sisters picnic with our little brother (Lofton's Big Brother), Jayden! We had a great time making crafts, hula-hooping and of course eating! Here are they boys before we headed out...
The next weekend, we got to go back to the park for a Preschool picnic with Lofton's school. We had a great time interacting with his teachers and mostly watching them fight over him and go on and on about how cute he is!! I especially enjoyed it as I rarely get to see them since David handles drop-off & pick-up duty. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to watch other people love your child, to know he is so well-taken care of and to see him so happy and comfortable with people. We are so lucky to have found such a great place for Lofton to spend his days! Here he is with his Tuesday/Thursday teachers, Ms. Donna & Ms. Nico (they seem to be each others favorites!).
No comments:
Post a Comment