Swim With The Fishes...

Monday, September 20, 2010

6 Month Photo Shoot Preview

With Lofton's 6 month birthday right around the corner, it was time for his 6 month pictures! Once again, our friend Kristine came and captured his personality and life at this milestone. As are our days, it was unpredictable!! Kristine was so patient through a mild breakdown and really got some great shots of Lofton, but also of our family of three. I know I'll be thankful for these shots for many years to come.

Sorry Nana, he wouldn't quite cooperate for a "sitting portrait!" Hope these will do. :)

Here's a preview on Kristine's blog:
http://www.kristineneeley.com/blog/2010/09/20/still-as-sweet-as-ever-nashville-baby-photography/

5 comments:

Kelly Lewis said...

Awesome Pictures!

Kasey said...

These are INCREDIBLE. I am so insanely jealous.

Nana/Mom said...

Those are awesome pictures! The ones of you all together are great. I love the one of just him in David's lap and the one on the blanket. But, really, they are all great. I even like the one of him crying. GREAT PICTURES!!

Rita H said...

Great pictures! I want to order the one of you all together. How do I do that.

Raven and Jon said...

These are sooo good! You have to be so pleased!! Congrats on such a fabulous family and finding someone that can capture these moments in such great ways for you and your family! :)