Of course the main reason for our trip was to meet Luke, but a little Lofton time NEVER hurts anyone!! Lofton's Aunt Kasey & Uncle Matthew enjoyed it, as did we like always!
2 comments:
GRANNY;;;;
said...
Kelly E. Sure was a good picture you sent. That Lofton is getting too cute. I know you all had a great time. Myla and Luke are precious as can be. Don't know when we will get up. Love You ;;;;; GRANNY B.
Thanks for sharing moments from your visit at Kasey's. It's great to see the two of you enjoying each other's company as well as seeing the little ones together. I would love to have been with you, but I'm glad you were able to visit together.
2 comments:
Kelly E. Sure was a good picture you sent. That Lofton is getting too cute. I know you all had a great time. Myla and Luke are precious as can be. Don't know when we will get up.
Love You ;;;;; GRANNY B.
Thanks for sharing moments from your visit at Kasey's. It's great to see the two of you enjoying each other's company as well as seeing the little ones together. I would love to have been with you, but I'm glad you were able to visit together.
Post a Comment