Swim With The Fishes...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Fish Celebrates with his Dad's Side!

We had another fun and eventful weekend! It started on Friday with our 35 week doctor's appointment...one where we finally got some statistics and information. I am a 1/2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Mainly, it's only worth noting that things are moving in the direction they are supposed to. Also, Baby Fish is "head down," which is good since that hasn't been checked since 20 weeks and he was breech, for the second they caught him on film before he flipped again! Again, simply all good news that things are progressing as they should, not that I'm going into labor today, I don't think! From now on, we visit our doctor weekly.


Saturday, we celebrated with the Fish family! David's aunt and cousin, Dana & Luci hosted a wonderful shower in Clarksville for David's family and friends.










It was great to meet so many people that cared so much for us simply because we share the same last name, not even because we had met before. I felt very blessed. David's mom made some AMAZING food and we walked away with most of the final things we needed to be ready for Beano.










We have been showered with generosity throughout this experience and Saturday was the icing on the cake. Here I am with Beano's great-grandmothers, Grandmother Oliver (on right) & Grandmother Fish (on left).










There's no doubt about it...EVERYONE is anxiously waiting to meet Baby Fish!

No comments: