You got it...today marks 36 weeks and at February 9th I am just one month away from our Due Date, March 9!! I can hardly believe it--time has FLOWN by and I'm sure the next 4-ish weeks will fly by too. WOW...just one more month. :S
Tonight I'll celebrate with my 6th and final shower with my co-workers. Of course the snow and ice we got last night and overnight may put a little damper on it, but that's yet another thing I cannot control. I'm looking forward to celebrating with them though, as they have been a daily support and encouragement to me personally. Plus, they'll take on a lot of my burdens when I'm on maternity leave, so I'm especially grateful to celebrate with them in advance!!
This should be a fun week as we are going to make a final run to Babies-R-Us this weekend to get the final "must-haves" before Beano arrives. AND...hopefully we'll have our Childbirth Education classes at the hospital this weekend, rescheduled from 2 weeks ago. Cross your fingers that the weather & baby cooperate.
So, happy 36 weeks to all. It's going to be a fun month!
No comments:
Post a Comment