
Looking at the trees gives me hope that after mowing/raking/bagging/blowing the leaves yesterday, I have done so for the final time this year. Only a few minor leaves remain on the trees around our home, Thank God!

This gives you a small taste of what our yard looked like before I began my 3 hour yard-shift yesterday as you see the difference between our yard and the neighbor's.

Here's a shot of the back...

A small patch of perfect, putting green has been present in the backyard since we moved in a year ago (almost exactly, as of Dec. 5th). I always mow over it lightly and rake it delicately, almost as if to personify it as a being that can make the decision to spread and cover the entire backyard in its perfection. Oh well...so much for that.

Here's a shot where you can see how the tree-cutters came and chopped a few branches off the big tree that used to hang over the deck. Less shade but more importantly, less danger of it falling off onto the house!

A shot of the neighbor's backyard, which is very close to resembling what our yard looked like before I randomly decided to attack it yesterday.

All the leaves were thrown back to a proper home in the woods beyond the creek... because in Nashville, we can't just rake it to the curb and the city come and pick them up like some spoiled people we know in Indiana. Ha.
1 comment:
your house looks bueatiful! Good job!
Post a Comment