Month 6, weeks 25-28 are comparable to an eggplant, yet another food I do not eat!As Beano gets bigger, it gets stranger and stranger to compare him to food and more natural to specifically discuss his actual growth and features, as he really resembles and acts like a person now! At 13.5 inches and about a pound and a half, Beano is starting to pack on some fat and smooth out his wrinkly skin! I'm not basing this on anything scientific, but I also think that around this time Beano is starting twice a day amniotic fluid aerobics! His movement, kicks and punches are so strong now they force me to lose all concentration and seem to take my breath away with their force and suddenness. It's nice to know he's strong and healthy, but it can be a little much. I will never judge a pregnant woman touching her stomach or grabbing her side with a grimace again!
All three of us are looking forward to Thanksgiving (the food) and seeing family (and the food!). I have a feeling stomach touching is in my future the next few days, just be warned...I may touch yours back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment