Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not Sure About this Picture, but We'll Take the Growth!

This may be the most unique photo for the "Food of the Week" yet! Once again, I don't eat sweet potatoes and after seeing this picture illustrating my baby, I'm not sure I ever will!










Still, we are very excited to be in the 18th week, close to half way through (CRAZY!) and over 5 inches long! Now he just has to quadruple that and we'll be on our way. Ha!

Seems like lately I've started showing a little more and though it's not completely obvious yet, it's becoming clearer that yes, I'm pregnant and no, I did not just have a big lunch, which is probably also true. In fact, you may even get a progress picture of my growing belly soon, we'll see!

2 comments:

Mom said...

It's hard to believe we're halfway!!

kbfish said...

Almost Halfway!