This past weekend, Tim came to visit, or should I say came to work. In my indecisive pregnant state, I hadn't thought much about what I wanted the nursery to look like and couldn't decide or think when I tried. As always, he came and gave me clarity and a vision for a beautiful, yet gender appropriate nursery for our son. In mere moments after his arrival we had a color and concept created and we were buying paint minutes before the store closed Saturday! That night, walls were primed and the ceiling was painted!! Here they are in the middle of priming...it STUNK and besides taking these pictures, I stayed far away from it!


Sunday was a long day for Tim AND David as they painted from the time they got up well into the evening. The end result is BEAUTIFUL and breathtaking! It's shocking how in just over 24 hours I went from having no idea what it should like like or when it was going to get done, especially as the holidays get closer, to having a completed, clean and perfect nursery. It takes such a load off both David and myself to know it's painted, so clean and even curtains are up! We are so thankful for Tim's generosity of time and talent and how he continues to be the BEST UNCLE & GREAT UNCLE EVER!!! I've officially renamed him GREAT Great Uncle Tim!
Here's everyone hard at work...



Don't worry, I didn't do much, just enough to say I helped-or got in the way!

Stay tuned for the final product to be unveiled (in pictures) tomorrow!
1 comment:
The picture of you definitely looked like more of a pose than actual work:) I am so appreciative to Uncle Tim for doing what I thought I would be doing. I hate painting, but I was willing to paint for Beano!!!
Post a Comment