Swim With The Fishes...

Friday, July 10, 2009

Night Shift

So lately we've been traveling a lot or just down right busy. It hasn't allowed us to keep up with our household chores like we intend to! The consequence of this was that David found himself trimming bushes and doing some landscaping at about 9:30 PM one night this week! I just couldn't help but capture it on film!










Speaking of David working hard, I swear he's trying to get voted "Husband of the Year!" He's been on it lately--cleaning, watering flowers, running errands, doing laundry. Most recently he did me the greatest favor in the world and hung my new curtains! They look amazing and I know it wasn't easy. It was the one thing I wanted for our anniversary, and of course, he delivered. He has my vote and they look great!












1 comment:

Mom said...

They look great!