Swim With The Fishes...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beantown Fireworks!

For 4th of July, David and I went to one of my favorite cities--BOSTON!










In our short 4 days there we did it all--Red Sox game, Duck Boat Tour, 4th of July Fireworks with concert by Neil Diamond and the Boston Pops, Harvard, MIT, Quincy Market, Old North Church, EAT, EAT, & EAT!
We had a great time and had the most amazing weather ever. It couldn't have been more perfect. I think David left this trip a fan of the city too, at least he documented a lot of it on film, as usual! And, I'll tell you one thing...if we don't feel American after this trip, we never will! We celebrated the 4th of July ALL weekend--hearing the Declaration of Independence read in it's entirety from the Old State House to a Patriotic Sing Along with about a million people! We got our fill of patriotism (and Dunkin Donuts) this weekend. :)

No comments: