Swim With The Fishes...

Friday, July 31, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Not me!
Last night were the Nashville Emerging Leader Awards, for which I was nominated in the category of Education. The other finalists, in all categories were quite impressive, so it really was just nice to be among them. David, Mom & Dad, along with my Vice President, boss and several alumni and students I work with all came to support, which was so nice and definitely the best part. Let's just say I didn't win, but neither did the guy in my category who started his bio with "...started his business to focus on changing the world." Ha! Here are a few pictures from the ceremony.













The "Education" finalists on stage being recognized. The lady in the middle won.










Thanks to everyone for wishing me luck and calling to see how it went...I appreciate it.

No comments: