Well, we're both back to work and back to our normal chaos! I hate the lack of blogging I've done lately, but to be honest, there is little to report. Work has halted some work on the house, though for now, we're pretty much at a halt anyway. David's team started soccer practice this week--indoor. I'm back to the grind--several events this weekend followed by a big reunion coming up on January 24 celebrating 40 Years of Women's Basketball at Belmont! Right up my alley!
Of course, the majority of our life revolves around sports so we're very excited about some upcoming games and the end of college football has kept us occupied as well. Good luck to the Titans tomorrow--Super Bowl Bound, hopefully! Also, the BIG "Battle of the Boulevard Part 1" (Belmont vs. Lipscomb) is Monday night--Go Bruins!
So, like I said, same old, same old for the Fish's!
No comments:
Post a Comment