


I heard over and over about how the heat there wouldn't be AS BAD as it is here because of the lack of humidity. Ha! 100% humidity or standing in a furnace? Both are pretty miserable! Still, it was a good trip and I can officially mark Utah of my states left to visit list.

Proof I was actually in Utah too!
Speaking of, just for the heck of it, I thought I'd list the states I've been to. David can list his on here if he wants!
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusettes, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, UTAH, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
(34/50)
Not bad for 27 years old...thanks Mom & Dad!
2 comments:
For me it's 35, soon to be 36 when I go to Wisconsin next month. But you have the potential to make it to 50, while I will never be in Alaska if I can help it!
Wow! That's a lot of traveling! Sounds like a great trip to Utah! See you in a couple weeks. :)
Post a Comment