I've lost my phone. :(
That's right, we've retraced steps, looked in crevaces, dug through trash cans, and silently listened for a faint ring in the distance all with no luck. Yesterday, I lost my phone.
So...if you want or need to talk to me in the next few days until we figure out what we're going to do...call David! (615.516.4286) And before you ask for me, tell him to write on the blog!!
In the near future, look for a request for all your contact information to be emailed to me, as I'm going to try to refresh in days a list of contacts that took a decade to build. I'm trying to be patient and understanding with this unpleasant circumstance, but it's hard. I'll just look at it as a chance to reconnect with you personally! We should all lose our phone about once every ten years, just to refresh our list of contacts and keep those we want to remain and phase out those that have moved on! With that said, if we meet up anytime in the future and you haven't heard from me, I really mean it when I just say "I lost my phone & all my numbers!!" ;)
1 comment:
Ugh! I'm sorry! Good luck getting reconnected... in the meantime, I'll continue to correspond via our blogs. :) Ha ha!
Post a Comment