This weekend, I flew to South Bend to see Myla once more before school starts and mostly to celebrate Kasey's 30th birthday with her. It was a great weekend and although we missed Uncle David, I had an AWESOME time! Myla has grown so much and is really interacting with you now. It's a lot of fun and sure to get more fun in the coming months! She is the cutest baby alive, even if I do say so myself!

On Saturday, we celebrated Kasey's big 30! It was a "totally rad" 80s party. All I know is I hope I look that good at 30 (only 2.5 more years) and have that much fun. Below are some of the highlights from our outfits and her friends. She and Matthew have great friends that really play along. Matthew (aka PeeWee for the night) threw a great party and really went above and beyond to make it special for Kasey--including insisting I come up for it! When we woke up Saturday morning, he made sure Myla was dressed appropriately for the day! Her mom is definitely a rock star! I have the best brother-in-law! The Lite-Brite design was my work of art!
There were some great outfits all around. My bangs were inspired by several of my dad's former basketball players. Kasey was dressed the part as a G-N-R fan, Myla was a "Material Girl" Madonna fan, there were a couple of Miami Vice inspired men, and their friends Jen & Phil were ready for Prom 1987! It rocked!




1 comment:
So great to see you Kelly! I know it meant a lot to Kasey to have you there. It was fun to catch up. You're a #1 aunt! Myla in the bathing suit is also one of my favs! Take care!
Post a Comment