Swim With The Fishes...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bed Head

I can't ever get over the fact that Lofton has curly hair!  I had such straight hair growing up and just never anticipated a head full of curls on my little boy.  However, I love them!  I love them so much, I kind of just let them grow wild and let him always look like a mess.  If you knew me pre-Lofton, this will shock you, but it's true.  David would like it to be a little shorter and certain family members give their "Look at those curls!" or "His hair's getting long!" comments, but I don't care, I think it's adorable.  Then, this weekend, he woke up from his nap looking like this....


You would think this crazy bed head would sway me to cut it shorter, but I think it just encourages me!!  Seriously, how cute is he?!

1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

Pretty cute! I say if you want it long then let it be long!