We may be 2 weeks into 2012, but I'm just now wrapping up our 2011 in posts. The past year was good to our family and we got to experience so many wonderful things with and through Lofton. Not that I don't remember some illnesses we thought would never end and a few challenging parenting moments along the way, but we definitely had a lot more fun as a family than the latter. Lofton has grown from a 10 month old baby to a little boy with more personality than you can bottle. We experienced more firsts than we could ever recall...first snow, first steps, first flight, etc. He's so smart and amazes us with his vocabulary, communication skills, coordination, interest in sports, ability to make (and want to make) people laugh, energy and active spirit! We love how he wants everyone involved no matter the game and we even love how stubborn he can be. He definitely ended 2011 as a little boy, which is both exciting and sad. I can't wait to see what 2012 holds for our family and how our little boy will grow and change this year. Thank you 2011.




No comments:
Post a Comment