New Year's Eve in Nashville was a beautiful day. Since our night would be low key, we decided to get out and about and enjoy the pretty weather. It was the last day of an exhibit at Cheekwood (a local historical garden and mansion) that we had been wanting to see featuring TRAINS! Since that was Lofton's big Christmas gift, we knew he'd be up for it.
The trains met and exceeded the hype. There were so many going around this massive track set-up...including Percy, Lofton's favorite (from Thomas, but he doesn't know that!!). For an hour and a half he walked/ran around looking at all the trains he could see. Notice we couldn't get him to look away for a picture! We got him away for a minute to go see the ducks at a nearby pond, but then it was right back to the trains.







On the way out, I got to see one of my favorite things...a field of deer--12 of them! I love deer about as much as Lofton loves trains so we were all happy. Well, I guess I'm assuming Daddy just loves to see us happy, which I think is true!

The trains met and exceeded the hype. There were so many going around this massive track set-up...including Percy, Lofton's favorite (from Thomas, but he doesn't know that!!). For an hour and a half he walked/ran around looking at all the trains he could see. Notice we couldn't get him to look away for a picture! We got him away for a minute to go see the ducks at a nearby pond, but then it was right back to the trains.
On the way out, I got to see one of my favorite things...a field of deer--12 of them! I love deer about as much as Lofton loves trains so we were all happy. Well, I guess I'm assuming Daddy just loves to see us happy, which I think is true!
1 comment:
Looks like Lofton had a great time! Which means Mom and Dad did as well. Thanks for sharing your Christmas fun with us through your blog. It's been great to see.
Post a Comment