As many of you saw via a Christmas gift, we recently got pictures of Lofton taken and they turned out great! These were all taken between 19-21 months (2 separate shoots). He's so stinkin' cute and these pictures really have a way of capturing his fun-loving personality. Love this little boy.
Too cute! He does so good for his photo shoots (or so it always appears in the pics). But one question - when did his hair start looking so RED?!? (or am I crazy??)
Raven, Must just be the pictures, his hair is far from red! It is getting much darker though-which I'm not sure the lighting in these pictures shows!! Kelly
3 comments:
he IS so stinkin' cute. Great Pics!!
Too cute! He does so good for his photo shoots (or so it always appears in the pics). But one question - when did his hair start looking so RED?!? (or am I crazy??)
Raven,
Must just be the pictures, his hair is far from red! It is getting much darker though-which I'm not sure the lighting in these pictures shows!!
Kelly
Post a Comment