Swim With The Fishes...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Still Swingin'

Lofton is a boy that LOVES and I mean LOVES his swing!! He likes to nap in it and hang out in it while looking out the window.

We borrowed it from Kasey & Matthew so when Luke came along, we were terrified to have to give it up. Thankfully, their good friends Andy & Mandy graciously loaned them their similar swing so Lofton could hang on to his favorite baby gear item. We took a big sigh of relief and let him keep swinging. 7 Months later this kid still loves it. We may be buying Kasey & Matthew a replacement before it's all said and done...I have images of him walking over, jumping in and buckling himself up!! I know there's a weight limit, but hopefully we haven't reached it yet.

Thought these images said it all...

No comments: