Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch-Part 2: Pile of Pumpkins!

I insisted while at the pumpkin farm that we put Lofton in a big pile of pumpkins for pictures. David was skeptical that this could possibly be a good idea, taking into consideration the bugs, stability and overall cleanliness and safety.

"This is why we have a kid though, to put them in funny/cute places and take their picture to embarrass them later!" I informed him.

David looked to another dad nearby who heard this statement for some support and he simply said, "I put my kids in those pumpkins too!"

HA...I was affirmed and the pictures ARE cute!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRANNY SAID:::

Had I been there, I know which pumplin I would have picked and ran with him. Tim said he was so much much fun,can't wait to see you all. LOVE, GRANNY