Swim With The Fishes...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our First Mother's Day

Today I celebrated my first Mother's Day! David and Lofton made it extra special for me. I got exactly what I wanted...sleep, breakfast in bed and the day to spend with my boys. I'm one lucky momma! Lofton also gave me lots of smiles to celebrate today. He makes every day Mother's Day!
Yesterday, David's parents visited us. I can't exactly say they came to visit as much as they came to work. His dad went to work fixing a plethora of things, as usual and his mom gave me a Mother's Day gift of a beautiful, well-landscaped yard. She worked ALL day--mulching, trimming, planting, transplanting, potting, trimming, and cleaning. Since Lofton's kept me busy this spring that is one thing I've been dying to do and haven't had the time or hands! It feels so nice to have it done and all three of us are so proud of our exterior home now! Below are some pictures to show all of her hard work. I know we will all enjoy it all summer. THANKS Gran & GrandDaddy!









Happy Mother's Day to Mom B. (Nana), Mom F. (Gran), Kasey and all the rest of you moms reading this blog! My first was great and I look forward to many more. :)

1 comment:

Mom/Nana said...

David's mom did a great job!! How nice!!