Last Friday, we had his 2 month check-up at our pediatrician's office. He, of course, passed with flying colors! Lofton now weighs 12 lbs. 2 oz. and is 23 3/4" long. Growing like a weed. After some persuasion from David to admit it, our doctor said he is by far the cutest baby he sees. :) The appointment ended with 3 shots and some medicine. Lofton was quite the trooper and David and I managed. The only side effect seemed to be an extra long nap Friday afternoon and an uncharacteristically fussy baby boy on Sunday. He's rebounded though and seems 100% back to his adorable, happy self!
One of Lofton's favorite things these days seems to be bath time. Really since the first couple he has enjoyed them, but he almost seems to look forward to it these days. It won't be long until he figures out he can splash around, but for now we just enjoy his soothing coos while we clean his cute little body! I don't think, however, that he enjoys pictures after bath time quite as much. I wouldn't either!.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment