Swim With The Fishes...

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Baby's 8 Weeks Old!

Today marks the last official picture with our bear Monday. From now on, we'll move to monthly updates with our bear, rather than weekly. I'm sure the change will be much more drastic that way, but the last 8 weeks have been incredible. I can't believe how big my baby is!! Yes, I'm that mom.

Really though, even our "photo shoot" has gotten easier and takes less props. Lofton can basically sit there like a big boy while we take his picture. Before we know it we'll be fighting to get him to stay put. Man, it really does go fast. Here's a look at the last 8 weeks...


We are so lucky to have such a happy 8 week old. Happy & adorable!!

1 comment:

Mom/Nana said...

Boy! Seven to eight weeks seems like a really big difference. He is a cutie!!