Swim With The Fishes...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When Life Gives You LIMES...

...make an 11 week old baby! That's right, 11 weeks today! This is exciting for several reasons:

1. Supposedly only a week away from ENERGY!! I am praying this is true.

2. 1 week away from hearing the heartbeat...oh how we need that confirmation!

3. A Lime, so much better than a prune, and that's a size I can relate to. I mean, please tell me my clothes are getting tight and miserable for something other than a prune or other tiny, less than a bite of food!!

4. Seriously, only one more week in the FIRST trimester?! Crazy. Of course some books say that ends at 13 weeks, but I'm going with 12...you with me?



2 comments:

Mom said...

Hearing the heartbeat will be so exciting and make it all the more real for you. Love you and Baby Fish

Aquarium Creature said...

KeyLIME Pie is one of my Favorites!!!So I must admit that I also LOVE Limes!!!