Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 9-Food of the Week

All is well since our "big announcement!" David's adjusting to my new sleep schedule (sleeping all the time) as we were both in bed last night by 9 PM! I still feel good and can't wait for the wave of energy everyone keeps telling me about in the second trimester! People are telling me I'm "showing," which I just find offensive and see it as a chance for people to basically tell you you're fat because there certainly is no bump...just spreading out and thickening for the time being! Getting fat.

Beano's up to 1-1.25 inches long! This week, the food of the week is OLIVE! I had no idea an olive was nearly an inch long!

2 comments:

Aquarium Creature said...

I Love Olives!!!!

Nana said...

I'm calling he/she Guppie instead of Beano. I'm glad to hear our little guppie is doing so well.