Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 Weeks and a Prune

Beano & me are at 10 weeks and all we have to show for it is a prune. I'm not crazy about this week's food choice, but I'll get excited about any week that passes!
Some info on Beano: His/her body length will double in the next three weeks and the joints are functioning! Vital organs are all working and bones and cartilage are forming. Soon the baby will be complete and it will be all about growth! Seriously though, just a prune??


6 comments:

Kasey said...

Prunes, yuck!!! But get used to the idea, you have to drink prune juice after the baby's born!

Aquarium Creature said...

I LOVE Prunes!!!!

kbfish said...

I'm getting the feeling Grandma Natalie just loves baby Fish!! :)
Momma Kelly

Jen said...

Kelly! I just found out last night that you're preggers (been out of the loop!) Congrats! I'm SUPER excited for you and hope that we can catch up when you are in town over Labor Day. So happy for you! xoxo

PS - remember the benefits of prunes when your baby starts to eat cereal, etc... they are a wonder fruit! (whether in your tummy - aka baby , or simply working their magic on your baby's tummy!)

Nana said...

Not crazy about any of the food comparisons yet, but crazy about baby Fish!!!

Nana said...

Not crazy about any of the food comparisons, yet. But love baby Fish!!!