Swim With The Fishes...

Monday, October 27, 2008

(not quite yet) SOLD!

David will probably want to retract this post, but that's what he gets for not posting about DC! In an effort to keep our blog fresh, I wanted to post our "latest news." However, it's not completely ready to be disclosed and is not a done deal, so I hope this doesn't jinx it!
So, last week we got a good offer on our house, countered, and they accepted! Therefore, our house is not SOLD, but is under contract!! Pending financing from the buyer and the inspection (which should be a breeze since the home is just 4 years old) we will need a new place to live December 1!! What am I doing posting? I should be packing!
Keep your fingers crossed that things progress smoothly this week and they get the inspection scheduled. We're hoping for a smooth month/process!
Now, before everyone starts asking (because we always get more comments than I can filter through ;P), we are already looking for our next house! We've found something we may offer on this week, but there's a lot of steps before I tell you all about it and attach pictures! Plus, I want to have something to post later!!
So, that's our news. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Are you staying in the area? I've been lax about checking the blog! Congrats and how exciting! Keep us posted and I'll check back more often!