Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Belmont Debate 08--D-Day is Here!

Well, if I couldn't tell by all the decorations, fencing, and lighting on campus, I could tell by the shuttle I took to work, the secret service that sent me through a metal detector, or the dogs that sniffed the shuttle before it went on campus...D-Day is here!













We have endured a heavy shower this morning, but hopefully the rain will hold off until after the debate. The CBS Early Show was live this morning from campus and many others are on their way. It's exciting. Seriously, pray for no more rain today!

I'm headed to our Debate Block party--7 bands, food vendors, and more. Hopefully people will come! Then, off to our viewing party at the Historic Ryman Auditorium! I'll try to recap tomorrow! (In case anyone is actually caring to read these daily posts!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read every day to catch up on your adventures!!! Thanks!!!
Natalie