Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 7--A Day at Sea!

As much as we loved our days at the various ports, we were so thrilled to have a day at sea! Finally we would have a day to rest and no where to go and nothing to see! We needed some rest!

After sleeping in late, we spent the day at the pool and walking around doing the various things our boat offered--ping pong, putt-putt, and even enjoyed a milkshake from Johnny Rockets! It was so relaxing. It definitely helped that the weather was beautiful! Apparently we caught the first full week of sun and no rain, so of course that made me happy!













The day at sea was bittersweet, it was also our last day on board. :( Just yesterday I found myself wishing I was back on the ship--great food, relaxation, no where to go, no one to call, and no worries. Like I said, bittersweet! We both really miss the sunsets.

No comments: