Kasey & Matthew had their daughter last night, June 5, 2008 at 10:31 PM. Of course she's a night owl like her mom and a little early like Pop Buckles! Myla James Blazejewski is 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long. Her middle name, James, is after my dad (James Terry) and my grandfather (James Clint Anderson), and her initials MJB match her daddy's!
According to Kasey, she has big, dark blue eyes, a head full of dark hair, and Kasey's signature long toes! Kasey is doing great and Matthew is quite smitten!
Uncle David and I are SO anxious to meet her.
YAY!


I think these look like 2 different babies!! She looks just like Kasey & Matthew!
1 comment:
You're going to be an amazing aunt, Kelly! Oh wait, you already are! I'm just so excited for your whole family...Kasey and Matthew are already incredible parents. Hope you're having fun in Europe and I hope I get to see you when you visit Miss Myla in the 'Bend!
Post a Comment