Swim With The Fishes...

Monday, June 30, 2008

One Year--We Made It!

What were we doing this time last year? Partying hard at our wedding reception!

WOW...this year has flown by. I just wanted to take a short break from the Europe day-by-day to reflect on the past year. Tonight, we had a nice dinner at home and watched our wedding video. What a wonderful day! We were so thankful to have such a beautiful wedding day--a day that was exactly what we wanted and perfectly us. Even more, we are now so lucky to have a wonderful marriage. I have my best friend with me every day of my life and in one word, this past year has been FUN!

I can't wait to see what year 2 has in store, and every year after. We are really lucky to have found one another and to share the marriage we share. After all, we had some wonderful examples to follow!

Happy 1st Anniversary--here's to many more!

No comments: