Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waiting...

I am definitely getting a lesson on patience this week! It's felt like the LONGEST week of my life, and why...all I'm doing is waiting!
Waiting for what, you ask?! (In my mind, you asked!)
1. This weekend is our friend's Jenny & Dan's wedding! It's on Sunday, but I'm a bridesmaid and have duties all weekend. It's going to be a lot of fun, but just won't seem to get here. Being on Sunday, it seems like it's taking even longer!
2. KASEY HAVE MY NIECE!! This is the biggest challenge on my patience. I know she's not even due until next Tuesday (June 10), but come on already! I've been so patient for 9 months. I can't imagine how she and Matthew feel. I may not be able to see Baby Blaze right away, but I can't wait to meet her, see how cute she is, know her name :P, and spoil her crazy. It's not helping that with each day that I don't get "the call" I get more nervous I won't be able to get it all because of wait #3...
3. EUROPE 2008!! It's almost here, I absolutely can't believe it! I feel like we just planned it, but at the same time feel like time has flown by and we can't possibly be ready yet. I haven't even started packing, which my family knows, means I'm WAY behind! We leave NEXT Friday...less that 8 days from now.
Like I said, my patience is being tested. I have a feeling after all this waiting, everything will happen at once and then be over. Waiting leads to chaos! Most importantly, Kasey needs to have our niece before we leave for Europe. :)
I think she's getting impatient as well... http://www.blazebaby.blogspot.com/!

No comments: