Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dancing in the Capitol!

So it's official...Belmont was seeded #15 in the NCAA tournament and will play #2 seeded Duke in the first round in W.D.C.! Although David has made the last 2 trips, and I the last trip with the team to the Big Dance, we'll both be watching from home this time around! In fact, we hope to make it to E-town in time to watch on the new 50" Plasma!! (and see Mom & Dad too ;) )

As if David didn't hate Duke enough!

I now consider myself an official bandwagon fan. As I was filling out my bracket, I realized that I had so many allegiances to so many different teams. It was too hard to pick! UNC, UofL, Notre Dame, Belmont, not to mention the teams I just like to watch not even because I have a family allegiance! I figure that with 64 teams in the mix, and a personal attachment to approximately 15 of them...my odds are good! David on the other hand stays devoted to his TarHeels, with the exception of picking Belmont to upset Duke in the first round! Sometimes his heart clouds his judgement, but that's why I love him!

GO Bruins/Cards/Tarheels/and so on!

No comments: