Hope you have a great one! You had a great wedding for sure! Love both of you and Logan also. Hope to see you soon.Love Rita
Uh...you mean Lofton?!Kelly
Granny said;;;;;;;Hope you have agreat Day.....Don't believe you you could turn on like that now, probly Lofton could help.LOVE< PA AND GRANNY. LOVE
yes how stupid of me! That is what happens when you get old!Ha! I don't even have children but I call them by different names! Sorry
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hope you have a great one! You had a great wedding for sure! Love both of you and Logan also. Hope to see you soon.
Love Rita
Uh...you mean Lofton?!
Kelly
Granny said;;;;;;;
Hope you have agreat Day.....
Don't believe you you could turn on like that now, probly Lofton could help.
LOVE< PA AND GRANNY. LOVE
yes how stupid of me! That is what happens when you get old!Ha! I don't even have children but I call them by different names! Sorry
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment