Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank you 2010!

I know this post is a little late, but I had to get the Christmas postings out of the way before I could commit to 2011! So, now that I've finished, Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on what a great year 2010 was for our family. Our family went from two to three and with Lofton's arrival so much joy was shared throughout the year. Thank you to all of you that supported us, prayed for us, encouraged us and visited us in 2010. We are so incredibly blessed and will always be grateful for the memories and happiness this year brought us. I know there will be many more in the future, but I just couldn't let it go without acknowledging what a special year we had. (*tear)












Thanks for keeping up with our family on the Fish Family Blog...we hope to stay interesting in 2011!

1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

It has been a wonderful year for all of us. So glad to share it with you.