These pictures were taken the first day we put him "in" it. As you can tell, he's not so sure either!! He has since gotten more interested and especially likes to listen to the songs it plays and watch parts of it light up. There is still little interest in the toys in front of him, but I can't say I blame him. I think he gets a little claustrophobic, as I would too. I can imagine he may enjoy his jungle time a little more as he gets older.
Swim With The Fishes...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Welcome to the Jungle!
Lofton's cousin Myla graciously loaned us her Activity "Jungle Gym." He just recently has become interested in a few toys and is slowly starting to reach for things in front of him. We thought this new toy would help cultivate some of that, but we're not so sure.
These pictures were taken the first day we put him "in" it. As you can tell, he's not so sure either!! He has since gotten more interested and especially likes to listen to the songs it plays and watch parts of it light up. There is still little interest in the toys in front of him, but I can't say I blame him. I think he gets a little claustrophobic, as I would too. I can imagine he may enjoy his jungle time a little more as he gets older.
.JPG)
These pictures were taken the first day we put him "in" it. As you can tell, he's not so sure either!! He has since gotten more interested and especially likes to listen to the songs it plays and watch parts of it light up. There is still little interest in the toys in front of him, but I can't say I blame him. I think he gets a little claustrophobic, as I would too. I can imagine he may enjoy his jungle time a little more as he gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, look at his adorable face! He is the second cutest baby I have ever seen (soon to be third). ;)
Post a Comment