Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

27 Weeks, Who has time to notice?

Wow, an entire week has passed and no posts! That's a small indication of how busy things have been and I have a feeling of how busy things will be for the next 3 months. That's right, I'm due 3 months from tomorrow--March 9! WOW.
We had a busy week last week, but the one I'm currently in may trump them all. Last night we attended the annual Christmas at Belmont (check your local listings), which was fabulous, but resulted in a late night. Tonight, we're headed to Murfreesboro, TN to do some alumni business and watch Belmont's men's team play MTSU--another late night. Tomorrow makes me anxious just thinking about it as I run from an early staff breakfast to work to a student Christmas party and ending with serving 700+ students pancakes as they prepare for their finals from 8-11 PM tomorrow night! Whew. I'm tired already, I can't imagine what I'll feel like at the end of the day Wednesday. Thankfully David will share the burden and join me in most of these events, prepared to force me to sit down and not push it. I have a tendency to do that.
The light at the end of this tunnel--BABYMOON IN CHICAGO this weekend!!! Before I know it, it will be 28 weeks and the 3rd Trimester. Hang on folks, it's going to be a fast 3 months. You'll be meeting Beano in no time. :)

4 comments:

Matt and Jennifer said...

Yes, Kelly, definitely an indication of the way time will fly with busyness later. You won't be saying weekly posts are too few b/c you'll just be happy that you even REMEMBER you have a blog and that you might post once a month :) Have a great time in Chicago!!!

Kasey said...

Tell those college kids that finals are no match for being pregnant, and to get their own darn pancakes! Take care of yourself, can't wait to see you this weekend.

Mom said...

Make sure you behave and listen to David. We're anxiously awaiting Cooper's arrival. Love,

kbfish said...

Mom, you're full of it! (No everyone, we didn't tell her the name!) Keep guessing, you're not going to get it! 3 more months.