Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

THIRD TRIMESTER HERE WE COME!

Can you believe it? I can't. Today marks 28 weeks and the start of the THIRD TRIMESTER! This bring excitement, relief, anxiety and aches and pains. Here's what I'm looking forward to in the last 12 weeks:

* SHOWERS! Sound selfish? I'm just excited to start filling the nursery with things we NEED!
* Childbirth class=answers. We are both looking forward to becoming more prepared for when "It's time!"
* Time with family. Seems like we've experience much of this pregnancy via phone calls, emails and blogging with those we love most. We're excited to see more of family during this last 12 weeks via holidays, showers (again), and once Beano arrives.
* Prenatal Massage. Haven't scheduled it yet, but you better believe it's coming!
* 12 more weeks of unlimited ice cream. ;) Oh wait, that won't stop.
* Meeting our son.
* Introducing our son to all of you!

Let me guess, now you're excited too!

Stay tuned for pictures from our Babymoon to Chicago this past weekend!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You'd better believe we're excited. It's hard to believe that you are already in the final trimester, although I'm sure at times it seems like it's gone slow for you. The next three months will fly by in a whirlwind with all
the preparations to be made. Can't wait to meet Beano. I'll give up guessing names and just stick with Beano. Can't wait to call him by his real name. Love you,