Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 15 Already!

Unbelievable. Beano and I are at 15 weeks and doing great. He/she is growing like a weed, as big as an orange! Beano's nearly 4 inches long (which is amazing if you saw last week's ultrasound pictures) and is doing everything from moving joints and recognizing light to tasting! Plus, this time next week we should know if Beano is a HE or a SHE! Don't forget to weigh in on the poll in the left sidebar.
We have a busy weekend ahead with BU events, so this week should FLY by! Not to mention we're getting a real taste of parenting next week as we're keeping our friend's kids, Sophie (4) and Brooks (2) for 3 days & nights while they're out of town!! David's doing school drop-off and pick-up and I'm manning dinner and bath time. Should be interesting!
6 Days til Pink or Blue!

2 comments:

Mom said...

He/she is getting sweeter every week. Love you.

Aquarium Creature said...

I look everyday to see the latest news. Thank you for keeping us informed. It is so exciting!!!